- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
La Grange Park Cat Clinic is a certified cat friendly practice. The American Association of Feline Practitioners (AAFP) created the Cat Friendly Practice program to help pet parents select a veterinary clinic that best serves the needs of their cats. Cats are unique pets that deserve a veterinary clinic and staff that caters to their needs as small predators. To achieve the cat friendly practice certification, La Grange Park Cat Clinic completed the following self-assessment.
- Premises are of a good clinical standard
- Staff are knowledgeable about and understand cats
- Staff have completed training in ways to gently handle cats
- Clinic has a cat friendly waiting room and examination rooms
- Clinic has the ability to hospitalize cats in a comfortable setting
- Clinic has the appropriate equipment for cats including anesthesia and X-ray.
Our certification was renewed for another two years in November of 2014.
To learn more about the cat friendly practice program please visit the following website http://catfriendlypractice.catvets.com/Default.aspx.
A link to the brochure AAFP produced to educate pet parents. http://catfriendlypractice.catvets.com/uploads/Pages%20from%20CFPCatOwnerTrifoldFINAL.pdf