- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. Sign up for one of our preventative care plans and pay on a monthly basis! Sign up takes just 5 minutes at the clinic. Your cat receives optimal care throughout the year and you enjoy savings of up to $425.
4. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. La Grange Park Cat Clinic understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can apply online at: www.CareCredit.com. Or call CareCredit at 1-800-859-9975 to apply directly over the phone. For security reasons, La Grange Park Cat Clinic does not process applications at the clinic.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .